Elliston Recreation Centre & Playground


This building was built in 1957 and open as a school consisting of five classrooms in February of 1958. It closed in 1986. In the 1990s it housed Elliston’s short lived fire truck and eventually become a community recreation centre. In 2019, mural depicting an ocean scene is painted on the cement portion of the building by Stephanie Peters. Adjacent is nice playground.




| Back to Top |